Monday 10 December 2012

OOTE: Christmas Tree Lighting in Victoria Square



Dress: Insight Secret September Dress Surfstitch 
Blazer: Target (Old Stock)
Gladiator Sandals: Sportsgirl (Old Stock)
Watch: Rose Gold Michael Kors - Ebay
Hand Armour: Sportsgirl

Hey!
So Friday 7th of December was the Christmas Tree Lighting in Victoria Square here in Adelaide CBD.
In my 21 years of living here, I have never seen it oddly enough so I thought it was about time! 
Dragged my boyfriend down to go watch as well as take photos of me for my first OOTE post :)

In my future outfit posts I will link where you can purchase what I am wearing. If something is old stock then I will say so also.

What's everyone in their home town's doing to celebrate the lead up to Chrissy? I'd love to hear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment